Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Friday, November 21, 2008

Dinner at Cici's Pizza

Last night we had a night out as a family. Emily has been off baby food for some time now and I am still working on feeding her all the same things we are eating. Last night was the first time she picked up a slice of pizza and went to town with it. It was great to see! She just enjoyed herself. It is awesome to see her growing up and enjoying food. (Much like her Dad!~). Now that she has all those teeth, I feel more comfortable giving her different types of food. She loves dark meat chicken the best with Mac 'n Cheese coming in slightly ahead.

1 comment:

The Cushing Family said...

I can't believe that she is eating table food. I guess I just still picture Emily like she was when we moved. I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch with you guys. Tell everyone we said hello. Hope your family is doing well.