Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Monday, January 26, 2009

Cooking Cooking Cooking

What a day I had on Saturday. My friend Heather and I prepared freezer meals. Heather made 11 meals plus one dessert and I make 6 meals. It only took about 5 hours and we have meals for the next 2-3 weeks. It was great. We decided to try and do this once a month. Hopefully this will make meal prep easier and smarter. :)



These are some of the ingredients we started with.


These are most of the finished meals.

We had a great time sharing recipes and chatting while planning and cooking. We may have to find some other recipes to try next time. If you have any ideas or recipes you are willing to share . . . I am all ears.

2 comments:

Trevor and Alissa said...

Wow! That is really great idea! Thanks for all of your help with Jace.

Unknown said...

Great idea! I might have to try that.
I enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing what you've been up to.
we are at www.seesomeisoms.blogspot.com