Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Barney Barney Barney

Emily has discovered Barney. She wakes up saying Barney. That is all she wants to watch these days. My sister in law had tons of tapes she let me borrow. My nephew when through a huge Barney phase as well. She discovered how to turn the tape the correct way to get it into the VHS player. It was cute watching do that for the first time.


She is growing and changing every day. It is truly amazing to see her. She is a huge blessing in our lives. I can't image my life without her.


We went to Cici's for dinner last week and she loved it. It is nice to be able to put a plate of food in front of her and she will eat it on her own.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Cole went through a Barney phase too. Isn't it so funny what they become obsessed with?! Cole's currently into Thomas the Train and everything has to be Thomas -- bubbles, movies, books, toys. It's non-stop.

Anyway, Emily sure id darling! She is growing up so fast. We miss you guys!!

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Emily gets cuter every time I see her! And she is getting so big! I hope you don't go too crazy having to watch Barney all day!

The Cushing Family said...

I cannot believe that is Emily!!! Have we been gone that long??? She looks so darling...as usual. I do have to say that I am sorry that she has become obsessed with Barney. I guess it could be worse...it could be the Wiggles or something...HA HA!

Our Busy Family said...

I remember the first time we took our girls to Universal Studios in Orlando (they have a Barney show) and they saw Barney in person. They were in awe!! It was pretty cool. How cute is Emily!! She gets bigger and cuter every time I see her!!